DanNotes 48th conference in NovemberOctober 27th, 2012
The DanNotes 48th conference takes place on November 28 and 29. We have lots of interesting sessions and speakers:
- Ed Brill: keynote speaker
- Frank van der Linden: activity streams, embedded apps and XPages
- John Foldager: HTML5
- Abigail Roberts: Teamstudio Unplugged
- Paul Mooney: Lotus Notes Traveler High Availability
- Christian Dencker: iNotes 8.5.4 infrastructure, SAML and SUT-lite
- Mat Newman with his popular User Blast session and also a session on Lotus Notes 8.5.4 Social Edition
- Mona Håkansson and Mikkel Heisterberg: IBM Connections 4
I will also be speaking at the conference on the subject of XPages for administrators. The purpose of the session is to introduce administrators to XPages and to lots of useful tips and tools that can improve the use of XPages within their organizations. I am looking forward to this as it is my first speaking engagement at a Lotus user group conference.
If you are interested in joining the conference, then head over to the DanNotes website and register. There is a Facebook event, a LinkedIn event and a Lanyrd event for the conference if you are interested in tracking the conference using social tools.
I hope to see you at the conference 🙂
Update November 21: I will also be speaking about source control with Domino Designer 8.5.3.