Lotus related podcasts in heavy rotationSeptember 29th, 2010
Two years ago I blogged about podcasts that I listened to at that moment. Since then lots of new and interesting podcasts have appeared. I currently listen to a lot of Lotus related podcasts and the following are in heavy rotation on my iPhone as they provide me with insight and lots of inspiration:
- The Taking Notes podcast: great podcast by Bruce Elgort and Julian Robichaux.
- This Week in Lotus: great podcast by Stuart McIntyre and Darren Duke.
- Getting Things Done with Lotus Notes - The Podcast: interesting discussions between Eric Mack and David Allen on using Lotus Notes for GTD.
I see lot of potential in the following podcasts but the authors have been quiet for a while... I hope that they will pick up podcasting any time soon:
- The X Cast: by Tim Clark and Stephan Wissel.
- YellowCast: by Chris Toohey and Tim Tripcony.
- 1352 report: by Sean Burgess, Bruce Elgort, Jess Stratton and Carl Tyler.
Finally I can highly recommend Notes in 9 by David Leedy. David does a great job in teaching XPages using video podcasts. I especially like that he starting from the latest episode (the extended edition episode) now renders the video so that you can watch it on your iPhone and iPad!