Free course on using Lotus Domino Designer 8.5February 10th, 2010
TLCC is offering a free course/tutorial on using Lotus Domino Designer 8.5. The course requires that you have Domino Designer 8.5.1 installed as the course is delivered using the Lotus Notes 8.5 client - very cool!.
The course covers:
- What is Notes and Domino software?
- The role of the Notes client and Domino server
- Domino Application Architecture
- Using Domino Designer software
- Creating a Domino Application
- Creating Forms and adding fields
- Designing Views
- Creating XPages for your application
- Programming options in Domino Designer applications
- Deploying a Domino application
So if you are looking for courses and tutorials on Domino Designer 8.5 then have a look at this one.