Building a website using Lotus DominoAugust 1st, 2007
Michel Van der Meiren has been creating several articles on how to build a nice looking website using Lotus Domino - and yesterday he completed the tutorial by providing access to a demo of the web site including an option to download the demo site.
The tutorial includes the following articles:
- Domino as a rapid development tool for web applications
- Setting up a Domino database to serve web pages
- Page template and navigation
- Embedded views and breadcrumbs
- Friendly URLs
- Building a Domino website: overview and download
Please notice that Michel created the website and the related articles during the course of a weekend! That just shows the rapid development possibilities of Lotus Domino.